PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT A can be used for indoor and outdoor cable systems and the finishing coat of the “svt mineral fibre board sealing systems”.
The product is available in three viscosities to suit your application needs.
The application of PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT A coating, GL-certified dry film thicknesses of 0.5 mm in accordance with IEC 60332-3, can be achieved in a single step. PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT A solid emulsion coating for an optimum coating process is applicable for a dry film thickness of 1.6 mm certified in accordance with FM Approval Class 3971. The PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT A coating is elastic, water and weather-proof, and resistant to many chemicals.
- Easy application with brush, paint roller or airless sprayer
- Coating of all types of cables without the use of primer
- No electrical derating
- Cost-efficient application
- Solvent and halogen free
- Available in three viscosities
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Cable flexibility preserved by elastic coating
- Resistant to many chemicals